- Taos and Taos Arts in the News 5/16/2013 on The Hidden Hand: Alien Contact and the Government Cover-Up
- Will Pape on What Really Happened in the 1979 Dulce Firefight?
- William H. Bonney on Arizona ghost hunter travels: Following the ghostly trail of Billy the Kid part 1
- Amber on Strange Boom Sound
- Paul on Strange Boom Sound
Albuquerque aliens Anasazi ancient mysteries Aztec bigfoot Billy the Kid Carnuel Catholicism cattle mutilation chemtrails Chimayo conspiracy cryptozoology dowsing Dulce fortean ghost Green Fireballs hallucinogenics Holloman AFB Kirtland AFB Los Alamos labs Los Lunas Manzano base MJ-7 the study group mothman NASA Native American beliefs NM Spaceport Norio Hayakawa Paul Bennewitz photos religion Roswell Sandia labs Santa Fe secret bases secret research secret societies skinwalkers Tijeras ufos videos White Sands
July 21st, 2011 | Author: lesley
SANTA FE, N.M. — Reports of demonic possession and exorcisms have been going on for centuries in New Mexico, and the archbishop of Santa Fe said he has proof the devil exists in the state.