- Taos and Taos Arts in the News 5/16/2013 on The Hidden Hand: Alien Contact and the Government Cover-Up
- Will Pape on What Really Happened in the 1979 Dulce Firefight?
- William H. Bonney on Arizona ghost hunter travels: Following the ghostly trail of Billy the Kid part 1
- Amber on Strange Boom Sound
- Paul on Strange Boom Sound
Albuquerque aliens Anasazi ancient mysteries Aztec bigfoot Billy the Kid Carnuel Catholicism cattle mutilation chemtrails Chimayo conspiracy cryptozoology dowsing Dulce fortean ghost Green Fireballs hallucinogenics Holloman AFB Kirtland AFB Los Alamos labs Los Lunas Manzano base MJ-7 the study group mothman NASA Native American beliefs NM Spaceport Norio Hayakawa Paul Bennewitz photos religion Roswell Sandia labs Santa Fe secret bases secret research secret societies skinwalkers Tijeras ufos videos White Sands
March 23rd, 2012 | Author: lesley
Ray Grasse uncovers a new eye-witness account of a crashed vehicle and dead bodies near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. Only problem is, not the same one as we’ve all heard about before…