- Bigfoot Bash / NatureFest at the Mineola Nature Preserve in Mineola, Texas – October 11th and 12th
- Abandoned Walmart is Now America’s Largest Library
- CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave her to a murderous foster mother
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Mind Through the Looking Glass with Christian de Quincey, Tuesday 9/17/13
Twenty-nine-year-old Jason Kresse of Freeport says he and two crew members were dumping fish guts in the Gulf of Mexico about 3:45 a.m. Monday when they heard splashes in the distance and then something hit the side of their 25-foot boat.
A shark in an apparent rush to feed had jumped into the back and was thrashing around. Kresse says the crew couldn’t get close to the 375-pound fish to toss it back in the water.
It died several hours later.
The shark is on display at a seafood business in Freeport, about 55 miles south of Houston. Kresse says he plans to have it mounted.