- Bigfoot Bash / NatureFest at the Mineola Nature Preserve in Mineola, Texas – October 11th and 12th
- Abandoned Walmart is Now America’s Largest Library
- CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave her to a murderous foster mother
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Mind Through the Looking Glass with Christian de Quincey, Tuesday 9/17/13
- Exposing Paranormal Posers: Resurrection Talent LLC and the ...
- Bang bang, Bonnie & Clyde shoot their way on to our TV's tonight!
- How To Achieve Happiness - The Self Improvement Blog
- On Jim Harrison's “Brown Dog” & Park Chan-wook's film “Stoker ...
- How is the family represented in American horror films of the 1970s?
- Weekend UFO sightings light up Texas skies, websites | Ada ...
- Our Family of the Stars: FOR YOUR INFORMATION -- 'UFO CASH ...
- Future Theater with Bill & Nancy Birnes! | Public Service Network ...
- UFO Swarms & Infestations Investigated | DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE
- THE UNKNOWN MOMENT: LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF UFO'S
Posts Tagged ‘Meteor’
by KVUE News / kvue.com / Posted on February 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM
A green fireball streaked across the Texas sky Wednesday night. Sightings of the meteor flooded in from South Texas all the way to Oklahoma.
Central Texans reported the flash in the northwest sky around 8 p.m. There were even reports of a sonic boom in other parts of the state.
“The greenish color indicates there may have been copper in the meteor,” said KVUE Chief Meteorologist Mark Murray. It also could have been falling space junk.
There are no reports yet of the debris hitting the ground.
Check out this great vid of a probable meteor or satellite collision debris caught on tape by an Austin videographer.
Thanks to my friend Floyd Anderson at Anomaly TV.